Click to Play
The end of the year can be a challenging time for leaders. We're busy doing a check and balance on what was accomplished during the past year and working to focus our teams to do even better next year. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it can be easy to get lost in the minutiae of it all. No matter how old you are, Santa Claus can inspire you. He has some amazing leadership traits that we should all pay attention to.
What You Will Learn
- The three key qualities you should emulate as a team leader
- Why Santa Claus is so successful as a leader
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
I Would Love To Hear From You
If you have a burning question about a team issue that just won't seem to go away, just submit it to Ask the Team Doc. There are three easy ways to do that.
- Simply go to askteamdoc.com/question, fill in the form and submit it to me.
- Or you can zip me off an email to question (at) askteamdoc.com.
- Or call the Ask Team Doc answer line at 888.233.7448 extension 10 and leave me a voice mail.
Plus you can always leave a comment on any of the podcast show notes here at askteamdoc.com.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates to your device.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Stitcher Radio
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)